It is possible for the Geoforce application to automatically send you a report via email on a recurring basis. This allows you to setup the report once, and then simply review reports as they hit your inbox.
Following are steps to setting up a recurring report:
- Login to the Application
- Click the Reports Icon
- In the list of reports shown, find the report you wish to have emailed directly to you and select it.
- Run the report with desired settings, clicking "Save this report configuration" and naming report.
- Once report has been ran, click back into saved report.
- Click the “Schedule Report” button in the lower right hand corner.
- In the “Scheduling” form, click the “+ Schedule” icon.
- Choose your desired selections.
- Click the “Schedule” button in the lower left corner.
- Wait for the report to be emailed to the email addresses you specified, at the time you specified.
- Emails are sent from either “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com”
- If an email recipient hits “Reply”, all replies will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org